Night Sky Canvas Wall Art for Kids
A striking wall art older kids can make with washi tape and some sequins
- Set out a 8*10 black canvas
- Alternatively use a white canvas painted black with acrylic paint
- Use a black and white themed washi tape to create criss cross geomteric patterns on the canvas
- Take care to not use the same Washi tape pattern on parallel lines.
- Create more interest by avoiding parallel lines and there by you end up with more trapezoids and triangles
- Use large self adhesive gold dots to on intersection points. Odd numbers and asymmetry makes it interesting ( personal choice)
- Use Mod Podge to glue moon and stars sequins inside the boxes created by the tape
- Hang it up and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
Want more art projects?